Fixed Term Full Time Position (Two years)
Based in Wellington
Cricket Wellington seeks an enthusiastic sports administrator with a passion for cricket.
The Women’s Coordinator position is tasked with rejuvenating the Women’s game in Wellington. Following the Review of Women’s Cricket in 2013, the Cricket Wellington Board has committed to a sustained investment in this critical part of our game. A full time Women’s Coordinator is seen as the critical factor in driving the many initiatives identified in the Women’s Review. Reporting to the Community Cricket Manager, the Women’s Coordinator will have responsibility for the Women’s Development Plan and oversight of the Wellington based White Ferns Development Officers.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Passionate about sport, and cricket in particular
- Values-based decision making
- Contributes proactively as a team player
- A flexible attitude to working, recognising the seasonal variations of cricket in order to get the job done
- Friendly, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Self-confidence and an ability to work through issues and challenges in a calm and measured manner
- Sense of humour
If you enjoy working as part of a high performing team, email your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Initial enquiries are available by phoning Peter on 04 801-2852 or 021 409 869 and a full Position Description is available here.
Applications close on Monday, 19 August 2013.