Financial Controller job opportunity at CricHQ
CricHQ needs someone to join their management team to support their global growth.
Reporting to the CEO and indirectly the board, the successful applicant will:
• Be a qualified CA or ACA
• Mature enough to quickly become a respected member of the management team and work closely with the CEO and Board
• Able to manage support team to meet all deadlines and quality standards
• Able to monitor numerous revenue streams at once and maximise those revenues.
• Energetic , vibrant , hard working , with a good sense of humor and good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to become a part of the overall team while maintaining financial control.
• Capable of maturely handling HR issues within the company (with help of External HR consultant)
• Must enjoy getting involved with the numbers, analysis and solving problems.
• Pro active at investigating and reporting issues and opportunities.
• Good people management skills.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits and will enjoy a challenging and stimulating career opportunity.
In the first instance please send a covering letter and a copy of you CV to: Francie@crichq.com.
We will be shortlisting applicants during June with a view to 1st interviews being conducted in early July.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.