The 2012/2013 international cricket summer sees the BLACKCAPS host England in three Twenty20 Internationals, three One Day Internationals and three Test matches in February and March 2013.
England last toured New Zealand during the 2008 summer in a close fought Test, ODI and Twenty20 series where the BLACKCAPS were deserved victors in the ODI Series with a 3-1 win and England took out the Test and Twenty20 series. The visitors will be coming to New Zealand with their eyes on winning all three forms of the game. Cricket Wellington is pleased to offer a limited number of fantastic corporate hospitality packages at the Twenty20 international at Westpac Stadium on 15 February and the second Test match at the Hawkins Basin Reserve from 14-18 March.For further information about these packages outlined below, or if you would like to make a booking, please contact Kirsty Merrett at Cricket Wellington. Phone: 04 801 2855. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Twenty20 International hospitality package
Level 3 Lounge West
The Westpac Stadium offers the ideal environment for hosting clients while watching world class entertainment. This is a premium lounge which offers excellent opportunities for networking, client hospitality and business relationship building. Enjoy the action directly from your table or from your dedicated seat located in front of the lounge at Westpac Stadium.
- A sumptuous Full Buffet Meal
- A selection of fine beverages including beer, wine and juice servedthroughout the match;
- A match ticket;
- Choice of indoor and outdoor seating.
All this for $295 + GSTper person
Test Match hospitality packages
The Pavilion Marquees
The Pavilion Marquee’s are situated in prime viewing spots around the Hawkins Basin Reserve and are ideal for hosting clients while enjoying world class sporting entertainment. Fully catered, these marquees offer the perfect mix of exclusivity in a relaxed atmosphere.
- A sumptuous Full Buffet Meal, followed by a selection of afternoon nibbles;
- A selection of fine beverages including beer, wine and juice served throughout the match;
- Onsite hosts
- A General Admission match ticket. (Non allocated seating)
All this for $325 + GST per person per day
(packages available on each day of the Test). The Museum Stand
Located in front of the historic Museum Stand, treat your guests to a unique experience. Dine on a sumptuous gourmet kiwi barbeque and immerse yourself in New Zealand’s cricketing folklore, all the while taking in the action from a prime location. This is the spot for cricket enthusiasts who want to come away with special memories.
- A Gourmet BBQ Meal, followed by a selection afternoon nibbles;
- A selection of fine beverages including beer, wine and juice;
- Onsite hosts;
- A complimentary Cricket Wellington members tie;
- A complimentary copy of Don Neely’s “Fifty First Tests”, a record of Test
- Matches at the Hawkins Basin Reserve;
- Tour of the New Zealand Cricket Museum;
- General Admission Match ticket.
All this for $345 + GST per person per day
(packages available on each day of the Test).