Tournament organisers will be hosting a free photo booth at seven international matches in New Zealand during January 2014, giving kiwi cricket fans an opportunity to have their photos taken with the ICC Cricket World Cup trophy, which will be contested when the tournament returns to New Zealand and Australia in February and March 2015.
The trophy will be on show at all five ODIs between the BLACKCAPS and current ICC Cricket World Cup champions India, as well as both T20s against the West Indies – the winner of the first two ICC Cricket World Cups in 1975 and 1979.
The photo booth will operate from one hour prior to the start of play until 30 minutes after the end of T20 matches or the start of the second innings in 50-over fixtures. Fans will receive a printed photograph on the spot, and also be emailed a copy they can print at home or share with family and friends.
Look out for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015 photo booth at the following matches:
- 11 Jan – 1st T20 v West Indies (Eden Park)
- 15 Jan – 2nd T20 v West Indies (Wellington)
- 19 Jan – 1st ODI v India (Napier)
- 22 Jan – 2nd ODI v India (Hamilton)
- 25 Jan – 3rd ODI v India (Auckland)
- 28 Jan – 4th ODI v India (Hamilton)
- 31 Jan – 5th ODI v India (Wellington)