NZC Match Centre
It is a condition of entry to the Venue for International Cricket matches that patrons agree:
1. not to sell, licence or otherwise publish, disseminate or reproduce for a commercial purpose, whether in whole or in part, any recordings taken or made inside the Venue (including, without limitation, photographs, video recordings or sound recordings) without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket;
2. not to broadcast or narrowcast by any means whatsoever (including, without limitation, by way of mobile telephone, modem or other device) any images, sounds, data, results or commentary of or concerning any of the matches or other activities at the Venue without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket;
3. not to resell any tickets to the matches played at the Venue at a premium or to use any of them for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes without the prior written consent of New Zealand Cricket. Note: if the ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the bearer of the ticket will be denied admission to the Venue;
4. not to engage in any conduct, act towards or speak to any player, umpire, referee or other official or other spectators in a manner which offends, insults, humiliates, intimidates, threatens, disparages or vilifies that other person on the basis of that other person’s race, religion, colour, descent or national or ethnic origin;
5. not to do any of the following: (i) engage in ambush marketing; (ii) display commercial or offensive signage; (iii) sell any goods or services; (iv) bring alcohol, weapons, glass, cans, fireworks, missiles or any other items which, in the reasonable view of NZC or its agents, are or could be considered dangerous into the venue (v) wear or give away political, advertising or promotional materials; (vi) attempt to enter the playing arena; and
6. to abide by any terms of entry into the Venue prescribed by the Venue owner/manager, to the extent those terms of entry do not conflict with the conditions set out above.
New Zealand Cricket reserves the right to eject any patron from the Venue and/or claim damages from any patron who breaches any of the above conditions.